Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Giggles Ain't Laughin' No More - #11 of 80

Artist - Dustin Scott


Giggles viewed the tent from behind the wheel.
He revved the engine to keep it running.
Flashes from the confrontation with Smith burned a ball of anger into Giggles’ nerves.
He gripped the wheel tighter.
Vroom!
Vroom!
Vroom!
Tightter, and tighter.
“She’s mine you fucking painted freak!”
Vroom!
Tighter.
“She isn’t a possession Smith! I can’t choose who she loves.”
Vroom!
Vroom!
“I can! And it won’t be you!”
Giggles lost control for a second and lurched forward.
The car came to an abrupt stop almost as fast as it lurched forward.
“Watch it Giggles! God Damn!” said Trixy.
Giggles shook his head.
“I gotta get in the game. Just get through practice and flip out later,” he thought.

Trixy popped in the car with the rest of the clowns and Giggles took off and drove into the tent.

Thanks everyone for reading and putting up with slow post times. I have a bunch of chapters written I just need artwork for them.  If  you would like to contribute some art to a chapter please message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment