Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Introduction - Storytime Time


Hello reader and welcome to my adventure. I am currently working on a new exciting project that I hope you came here to experience. I always have some project I have in the hopper and this time I am working on another pocket notebook. My last two have been with me as I travel around for work and pleasure and I have been filling them with poetry when the inspiration strikes. On my next pocket notebook I decided to change things up and write a story. I've already started writing a few pages worth and then I thought I should post these as I go. So if you're so inclined stay tuned and watch my blog for new entries. Here is a little insight to how I work and how this project will unfold.


  • First, I don't storyboard or write indexes. This story will unfold as it wants to as I write it. The challenge will be tying it all up at the end since I have a finite amount of pages, 80.
  • I carry the notebook in my pocket most of the time and have very little time due to my current work load at my job. So when I get a second I will write one page of the story and then hopefully type it up and post it. 
  • The story will posted in order 1-80. I welcome any and all comments. When the story is finished I will be publishing a hard copy for anyone interested. The published version will not be edited but will have some extra footage.
  • I welcome fan art, send it now!
  • I am writing this story in pen into a notebook and then typing out word for word no editing on the computer after the fact. What I wrote is what you get. (I may come to regret this, but that's the project and I'm sticking to it).
  • Lastly, I don't know how long this will take but I'll keep it up until I'm done and I won't be starting new writing projects until this is finished. I probably won't post every week (I do have vacations) but will try and wrap it up in three or four months. (Just in time for Xmas)
I hope everyone likes my story and please keep in touch. As long as I enjoy the ride then it was all worth it. Keep an eye out for my new Poetry boot F%$king Poetry coming soon to a store/electronic device near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment